Monday, February 4, 2008

Drew Pics

Here are some pictures taken since Christmas.
This was Drew's first day of "school" (daycare). He's such a big boy.



Watch out Mississippi State, I'll be ready in about 18 years for that baseball scholarship.
I'm such a happy little man.





Look what I learned to do, I'm now an independent sitter.


Need some help...




I love playing with my feet.








I love my new toy. I'm not really big enough to grab much at this point, but I managed to get this one thing and didn't let go.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

How cute...and so big! I can't believe how much older he looks! I wish you and Drew could come this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

I just love the new pictures. He is so cute and so much bigger. I can't wait to hold him and give him a big kiss! Hope to see you in March. GKEE says hi and I love you, Drew!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.