Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What's New

Well, since our last post, Drew has made some major accomplishments. He's getting much better at eating cereal. We still only try to feed him cereal on the weekends, since we have more time to be patient on the weekends. I think he's fine with eating it, I just don't think he likes the taste. So, pretty soon we can add some bananas to the cereal, and I'm sure he'll like that more! I'm a happy man sitting in my new highchair.

It's so cute when he opens his little mouth for more. I've also put a video on the right.

I love story time, and my Five Little Monkies book!!

Hanging out with Dad.

Drew rolled over this past Sunday!!! I was SO excited and couldn't believe what I had just seen. He's getting really good at it. There's a video on the right.


Also, look at the video of Drew laughing. It is just hysterical. Drew will laugh and laugh at Tim. The minute he sees Tim, just starts squirming and laughing. He LOVES his Daddy!.


I'm in California for a few days, so this is the first time that I've been away from Drew since he arrived 5 months ago. It's very bittersweet. I'm sad to be away from my family, while at the same time, it's nice to just be Brandie for a few days. Sometimes you get so lost in being a Mom that you forget that YOU even exists. I must admit, after not being on a plane for over 8 months, I was quite nervous about flying today. I used to fly regulary for work or personal, but not lately. Thankfully, it's like riding a bike and quickly you remember how it all works. It's SO much easier to fly when you aren't 7 months pregnant!! :)

Well, have fun watching the videos. Tim has a big birthday this week, so I'm sure there will be more pics of that! He's getting so old...

No comments: