Friday, October 10, 2008

It's my Birthday....
















And, my mash cake.



Well, it was his birthday anyway. Mama is late (as usual) posting the pics. Well, since we were back in MS over Labor Day, we decided to have Drew's bday party a little early to accomodate everyone. And, lucky him, this way he ended up getting to have multiple parties!

One thing you may notice throughout these pictures - Drew wasn't exactly thrilled to be having a party. The litle stinker barely smiled at all :(. Maybe it was because he was tired from not napping all day? Could be. Oh well.

Drew with Nonnie.


Graham, Drew, Nonnie, and Poppi.


Justin, Rebecca, and Graham.


Me, Dad, and Drew.


Our little family.



Aunt Kiley and Granny.








All the kiddos.









Future MSU grad.



Graham thought he should help out, since he was in training for his own bday party in a couple of months :).


Me and Rebecca.









Time for the Party!


I REALLY don't like this hat Mom!



A little better, but I still don't like the bib either.


Papa, what is this stuff?












Why are my hands blue?










I'm done! Get me out of here!!





Still don't like the hat.









Yeah, the party is over. I enjoyed my bday, but I really need a nap.

1 comment:

The Presnell's said...

I totally missed this post! Happy belated Birthday!! Drew is just like Skylar by not smiling, aha! I think it's a boy thing, :). We call Skylar Mister Serious! Drew's still so cute when he's serious. Great pictures and the cake was so cute!