Friday, October 31, 2008

Fun with Birthday Toys

Once we got home from our travels in September, Drew had SO much fun getting to play with all of his new bday toys! You have to watch this video of him on the right. He LOVES playing with this toy, but I think most of all, he just likes the hammer. He goes around and "hammers" everything. Also in the video, you can see his mad ball throwing skills. Future pitcher anyone?? :)


I love my new ride!


When I get tired of playing with my toys, there is always the cabinets. I'm quite the inquisitive little one...which also means I get into trouble often.





Just too cute.


I like to read my books!




We get a lot of looks like this one. Drew points at something and says "dat"? He's very curious. He's constantly asking questions - "what's that" or in Drew language - "dat"?









After a hard day of playing, I need a nap. He loves his puppy and, of course, his thumb.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

How cute! I can't wait to see him in his frog costume!