Friday, April 25, 2008

What's New With Us

So, it's been a little while since we posted, so here are some new pics and videos for you all to enjoy. Our little man isn't so "little" anymore. He's now 7 months old!!! It is just crazy that Drew is that old. He's so much fun right now, but at the same time, his "baby" phase is gone and it's a little sad. Our "baby" is now becoming a little boy.

Anyway, here are the pics.









My new favorite thing is playing with hats!! I love Daddy's hats, but of course, I don't want to wear my own :(.




I can't help it, my shirt is correct - I am a handsome man :).


There's a video on the right of me doing more talking. This one is my whiny talking voice, but man - I LOVE daddy's computer :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures. I look every weekend to see if there are new ones. I can't wait to see him again. He is so much bigger. I really miss getting to be around him. Wish yall were here. See you soon.
Love, Gkee