Friday, April 25, 2008

Little Late with These Pics

So, these were from last weekend when the weather was really nice.


I'm making a slobbery mess here, but my eyes are just too gorgeous blue! Mom had to take just 1 more picture :).


Still love playing with hats. This pic is fuzzy, but I just thought it was too cute not to post!






Ummm.....dessert :). I've been trying for 7 months now to do this, and I finally succeeded!!






There are several videos on the right. One is my eating my toes. One is just absolutely hilarious - Tim and Drew playing!!! It's just precious. And, the other is of me and more talking - I can now say dada and bo. If only he would say mama! I think it's just too cute when Drew tries so hard to say something and nothing comes out, he just flaps his little chipmunk cheeks :).

No comments: