Thursday, March 6, 2008

Update

Well, here are more pics of Drew. The past week or so have been quite fun. Drew has mostly been holding his own bottle when he eats - which makes it VERY nice for us in the mornings when we are trying to get ready. He still needs assistance putting his hands on the bottle, but then he is good to go. He's also gotten SO much better at eating solids. So far, we are up to rice, bananas, and carrots. Amazingly, he LOVES carrots! I can't seem to even get him fed fast enough. By the time I turn to get another spoonful, Drew's little mouth is wide open and trying to grab for the bowl Just amazing what difference a week or two can make! We plan to try squash this weekend, so we'll see how that goes :)


He still has those pretty blue eyes. I really, really hope that he keeps them. They say until about 9 months eye color can change, but I hope not! I wouldn't know what to do if Drew had brown eyes, since I'm so used to calling him "pretty blues". Please excuse the wet shirt in this picture. Drew slobbers all over everything! :)



It was very nice last weekend, so we tried to all get some fresh air and sunshine. I don't think Drew enjoyed it very much. He wasn't very fond of being hot and having a hat on his head. I could barely even get him to look up for a picture, but still I thought he was cute :). We are SO not ready for summer and having a baby. I hadn't even thought about all of the sunscreen and waterproof diapers, and everything else. Although, I can not wait to go shopping for Drew a little swimsuit!! I think that will be SO much fun and just precious!



We have a lot of family coming over the next few weeks, so that should be fun. Drew has changed so much since Christmas that I'm sure his grandparents will be amazed! We'll be sure to have many more pictures later.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

He's so cute!! He looks more and more like Tim. Graham LOVES going outside!! If he is fussy, taking him outside usually does the trick.

Anonymous said...

I loved the new pictures. I will have to buy him a disney cap when we go down to Orlando in May. We can go shopping for him some clothes when we come over. I would love to buy him some stuff! I hope he has blue eyes also. He is so CUTE!!!

QDB said...

What a cutie! Nate gets aggravated wearing hats also, but seems to do okay when it's really cold! I recommend Old Navy for swimsuits - they have cute little matching surfer style swim shirts to go with the trunks for boys - helps lessen the available sunburn area! Won't these Goldman babies be cute at the lake this summer:)