Friday, March 28, 2008

The Stats are In

So, Drew had his 6 month checkup today, and I wanted to pass along his stats. As the DR said "he's a big boy" :).

Length - 27" (75%)
Weight - 18.14lb (75%)

So, we've come a long way from 25% weight and 50% length as a 1 month old.

I still can not believe my little baby is 6 months old! We'll be planning a 1 year birthday party before we can blink! They grow up too fast :(. But, Drew is really at a fun age right now. I had been told 5-7 months is the best time, and they were not lying. He has been such a joy lately, and he just gets more and more interactive and fun everyday! Just truly amazing the difference a few weeks can make!

I'll try to post some pics soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a big boy! Just a doll. LOVE YOU DREW!
Gkee