Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy 6 Month Birthday!

Here are some pics from today. Note to self - don't try to take a baby to get pictures when they don't feel well :). It was slightly stressful for all involved.




So, unfortunte that the "spring scene" was so girly. My poor baby posing with bunnies and flowers. Oh well, these did end up being some of the cutest.




I'm ready for a beach and golf vacation.



Uuummm.....the bear is soft....



Ok, I've had enough Mom...



Well, we had a pretty good time today. We'll be sure next time not to take Drew to get pics when he's sleepy, hungry, and just overall doesn't feel great. And, it's also best to go when it's not a holiday, since we'll have more normal backgrounds and less bunnies, flowers, and bears :).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. He is so big now. I can't wait till May. What size is he in? Tell Drew, Gkee loves him.

Rebecca said...

Precious...I hope he is feeling better this week!!!

Katie and Matt Safley said...

Those pictures are wonderful! Drew is so handsome! I can't believe how big he is!