Thursday, March 20, 2008

Big Boy

Well, tomorrow will be Drew's 6 month birthday! Just crazy that he's getting so big!! We have his 6 month pictures tomorrow, so that should be fun. I'll be sure to update the blog with pics as soon as we get them. I've had a lot of fun trying to find cute spring/summer outfits for him to wear during the photo session :). I'm just not sure how much he's going to like having outfit changes :(.



We've had a fun last few weeks. Drew is growing like crazy (over 18lbs), and now will eat almost all Stage 1 baby foods. He's still not much a fan of green beans, but peas seem to be alright. He's SO much more interactive now, just babbling up a storm. I swear he says "mama". Of course, he doesn't know that mama is me, but he does say "ma" and sometimes "mama", mostly when he is annoyed or mad. Which, this does lead me to believe that he knows exactly who "mama" is :). Tim keeps waiting to hear any signs of "dada" - none yet.





His new favorite things are sticking out his tongue and also making motor noises. He had SO much fun making little motor boat noises when my family was here visiting. Drew's had a pretty nasty little cold over the past few days, so that hasn't been much fun. But, hopefully he'll start to feel better soon. You just hate to see him so congested and not like himself :(.

We've had my family here for the past couple of weekends, so that's been nice. Drew really enjoyed getting to see some of his grandparents!



No comments: