Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My, It's Been a Fast 2 years!

So, I know I'm behind catching everyone up with Drew, but I interrupt to celebrate our 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!! Yesterday was our 2 year wedding anniversary, and my, haven't things changed over the past couple of years. We've had an exciting first 2 years together - we both changed jobs, moved cities, bought a house, had a baby, and finished an MBA all within 2 years! WOW! What's next? :)

Some may say "wow, only married 2 years and already have a 10 month old"? YEP! And, we wouldn't have it any other way. Our lives may be crazy, busy, but we love every minute of it!

Just to reminisce, us then:



And now we are a family of 3 with our little man, Drew.

2 comments:

LaShona Taylor said...

Happy Anniversary!! I meant to call you, but as always, got busy with Chase and never did! I am not doing good at keeping up with dates these days!! Loved the beach stuff...Chase hated the beach, but loved the pool.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family you two have made! Congrats on the anniversary!