Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fun Times in MS

So, I had to go to MS for work back a few weeks ago, and Drew got to tag along and visit the grandparents. He had a blast hanging out with the grandparents without Mom and Dad. Of course, we missed him like crazy! Here are some pics from that week.

What's this stuff?





Me, Mom, and my great-grandmother.


Me and Papa.


Just me being cute.












Nothing like some good, old-time favorites - plastic bowl and spatula.

Me and my cousin Graham. I may only be a little bit taller than Graham (who's 2 months younger), but I've got the heavy-weight category under wraps!



See my tooth...



How sweet is this?




The boys with Papa and Granny.



Drew loved, loved this little car toy of Grahams. Almost every picture that we have is of Drew playing with this toy. Here are (in order) Drew, Braylee (my friend Olivia's daughter), Madeline (my friend Amy's daughter), and Graham (my brother's son). It was SO much fun having my best friends, my brother/sister-in-law , and all of our kids in one place!!




Of course, none of the Moms are looking, but the kiddos were.






My brother, me, and our 2 kids.





Drew with my Mom (Nonny).

Drew with Poppie.









The many faces of Drew, some of which he learned while at the grandparents! I know, I know, we made a lot of pictures in the same outfit. But, I really like this outfit :).



1 comment:

The Presnell's said...

Drew is so photogenic. Skylar loves making those faces too. What a goodlooking little man you guys have.