Sunday, July 20, 2008

Goldman Reunion

So, if you've seen any of my cousin's blogs, then you've probably already read about the Goldman reunion back in June. For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, let me explain :).

The Goldman reunion is an annual event where all of my Dad's family gathers for a weekend of good ole' family fun. I know you may laugh, but it really is a ton of fun! We have such a HUGE group, there must be 40 of us, or at least close to it. And, with the addition of all of the new babies, it was even more fun this year than ever!! And, it was Tim's first year to attend, so everyone was really happy about that!


Drew giving Papa some kisses (his kisses are licks these days) :).




Me and my Dad.


Drew with Aunt Kiley.






Here was our "home" for a few days. Yogi cabin #5.


It was like ToysRUS in this cabin with all of Drew's and Graham's toys. There were having a ball!





Here's the fam. At least some were looking :).










The happy little family.



My brother, Rebecca, and Graham.

What's a family reunion without some friendly competition. Here we had to make a dress from newspaper. Rebecca (on the far left) was the winner! YEAH! She was in our group. We won on style and fit :).


Tim and Drew.





Drew loved this toy of Grahams. The boys were too funny. Graham liked all of Drew's toys, and Drew wanted all of Grahams. Drew never quite got the hang of hitting the ball with the bat. He preferred to just hit himself or others :).


Some of the kiddos. Once again, impossible to get everyone looking.




Granny and the boys.



This pic is not clear, but I thought it was cute anyway.


I'll be posting some videos also, so check back later for them on the right hand side.

No comments: