Friday, September 28, 2007

Our Little Man


Andrew Gavin Penrose made his arrival on Sept 21, 2007 at 1:05pm, weighing 8lb 5oz, 21.5" long.

My Daddy is already smitten with me.
My first diaper change by Daddy.






My grandparents are so excited to meet me!

My sweet little fingers.

Time to go see where I live.



Here's where I spend a lot of time - in my Pack N Play. I do this pose often - it's the "Touchdown" pose :).

My first outting, had to visit the DR for a checkup. I like my car seat; I sleep so good in it.
I did not like the DR office. They made me get naked and lay on this cold sheet. But, at least they said I was doing good.
I'm just too cute.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

How sweet! I can't wait to see him!!!

Anonymous said...

Drew you are just the most precious little thing! Grams loves you so much. Can't wait to see you again. Have Mom and Dad call me and let me know how you are. LOVE YOU SO MUCH, GRAMS

Anonymous said...

Tim and Brandie...

He is ADORABLE!! You all 3 look like you are doing great. I can't wait to meet him and squeeze those little cheeks!! He is too cute for words. Call me when you can and let me know how you are after the surgery. I would love to hear from you! He is just making me wish my own bundle would hurry up and arrive!! I have a long time to go!

Love,
Lashona