Wednesday, August 29, 2007

35 weeks!

So, here is me, 35 weeks pregnant. It's not until I see pictures of myself that I realize just how big I've gotten. I just don't realize it anymore about how big my belly is getting, but to look at the pictures - WOW! It's so funny to me when I look back at the pictures when I was 18 weeks. I thought I was SO big then. Too funny. I wasn't big at all - in fact, I didn't even look pregnant. Now, I look pregnant :).

We are doing good. Tim and I are just counting down the days. This was taken a couple of weeks ago, when we were in Columbia, SC for my class. Thankfully this is the last class I'll have to attend in Columbia for a few months.

Oh, I had to get another "wedding ring". There is no way that I can still wear my wedding rings, so we were getting afraid I would have to cut them off. So, now I just have a plain silver band. It's kinda sad :(. I don't like looking down at my hand and not seeing the rings that Tim gave me for our wedding. Hopefully only a few more weeks, and I can put my rings back on!

Tim got to play golf while I was in class that weekend, so he was excited about that. He doesn't get to play very often, so he always looks forward to the opportunity.

No comments: