Sunday, April 15, 2007

Baby Penrose 15.5 weeks

Hey everyone, so we've gotten pretty lazy about updating this blog. Here's a picture of me, about 2 weeks ago, when I was almost 16 weeks pregnant. As you can imagine, I'm even bigger now :). Oh well.


We go this week to determine what we are having. So, if the baby cooperates, on Thursday, we'll know if we're having a boy or girl!! So, we're pretty excited about that and plan to start picking out names soon after.

Everything is still going well. I'm getting my energy back and can now actually stay up past 8:00pm, so Tim is happy about that. We went last weekend to look at baby furniture. Now, that was interesting. We had no idea what we needed or how much this stuff would cost!! WOW! But, thankfully most of the furniture is "expandable" to last the child for years to come. So, the investment is not a waste.

Just wanted to say hello and send the pic. We'll let you know as soon as we do if we're expecting a little Tim or a little Brandie. Until then....

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You look so cute!!! I can't wait to hear what the baby is!!!