Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Exciting News!

So, I just found out that my brother and his wife are also having a baby - due Nov 19th!! YEAH!!! I'm so excited. It will be fun, he and I having babies that are two months apart in age. I just hate that we all live so far apart, so our kids will only see each other at holidays. But, oh well. This will be fun!

So, the race is on. Who will have a boy and who will have a girl....or will we both have the same thing? At least we'll know in another day or so. He still has to wait a few more weeks.

But, yeah!! I don't know how our poor parents are going to make it, having 2 grandchildren born 2 months apart. I guess it will be a big Christmas this year!! :) Needless to say, for our families, this fall is turning out to be quite interesting and amazing. Who could ask for anything more than having 2 new healthy babies born into the family. On second thought, make that 3 - since my cousin Katie is expecting a girl to be born 2 weeks before Baby Penrose.

Only time will tell.....how many more babies does the Goldman clan expect to have born this year. It's all a question on our minds, since I have MANY cousins on this side of the family. It's anyone's guess who will be pregnant next. First Katie, then me, then Rebecca, who's next.....

Be back soon once we have our DR appointment this week.

Congrats again Justin and Rebecca!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thanks Brandie! It will be fun to have babies so close in age!!! I bet there will be another Goldman having a baby either two weeks or two months after us!! Two seems to be a big number...there are too many Goldman's our age for it to be two years.