Sunday, March 25, 2007

What Trees Are These?

So, these trees are all over our subdivision, and I have no idea what they are. But, they are quite pretty, so I'm curious if anyone knows what they are?? For all I know, they are the same tree, but I don't think so.

This first one is slightly pinkish white in color, and the tree is usually shorter than this one in the picture. Anyway, here it is.




This second one is not a good picture. Usually this tree is completely white, but this one is only partially white for now. Anyway, ideas anyone??

1 comment:

Justin said...

The second picture is a Bradford Pear. The first picture may be a Yoshino Cherry Tree. I'm not sure, but I believe we have one of these in our yard. It has beautiful white flowers like this tree in your picture, but I haven't been able to tell what type it is.