Monday, May 5, 2008

Fun at Gee's and More Pics

So, Tim and Drew went to see Gee (Tim's mom) while I was in California. It was a boy's road trip, I'm sure the first of many that will occur. I missed them SO much, but they had a great time.

Here's a pic of Gee, Drew, and Cooper (Drew's cousin). Tim said Drew thought Cooper was cool, he kept touching him all weekend (much like in the picture). Cooper and Drew had a lot of fun playing with trucks. Drew had never seen trucks before, so he was very excited to see some new toys!






Drew is such a big boy, sleeping in his little PJs. His new thing is sleeping on his side and hugging "little pup". It is just precious. Our little baby is growing up.







Here are some from this past weekend. Sorry that the pics of me always look so awful. On the weekends, I just can not seem to make myself fix my hair and put makeup on :).



This was Drew's first day of Sunday School, and he was not a fan of wearing shoes. It was just so cute when we put them on him and then picked him up. He kept staring down at the shoes like, "hey, these are coming with us?" He then spent the rest of the day trying to take them off.






Oh My, I have gotten big! For comparison, this is from Drew's ride home from the hospital, and then now as a 7.5 month old. He's getting too big for his carseat! His feet hang way off, and his poor little head is almost out of room too! He's a healthy, happy little boy. We love him more than I ever thought could be possible :).



2 comments:

Lew and Brandi Johnson said...

He look's so big! i'm thinking he is bigger than Elisabeth and she is one year old! She only weighs 15 pounds. Drew looks like a hoss! he has a great smile too. Happy 1st Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say that Drew is an absolute DOLL! Got your blog link from Jenn and Jeremy. Hope you don't mind!!! :)