Friday, January 18, 2008

Christmas in Mississippi 2007

We then made the drive from Maryville, TN to Mississippi to see my side of the family. Drew got to "open" one of his presents early. It's a Bumbo!








It's Drew's First Christmas!










This was a lot of fun, since we had never met our little nephew Graham! It was a very special moment when my brother and I got to meet each other's first-born child for the first time.

Pic of me holding Graham.
Justin has Drew, and I have Graham. This is the first time we all met.


Various pics:




Drew and Graham match (here with Poppie and Nannie).


I'm a little man :).





Papa is so proud of his bunch.




We spent a lot of time on the floor checking each other out.


Drew with Papa and Granny.



Papa and Drew had many conversations over the week. This is what Papa called "doing our exercises" - trying to teach Drew to use his stomach muscles.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the pictures with the santa hats!!

Anonymous said...

Well said.