Sunday, February 9, 2014

Been a While

So, obviously it's been a LONG time since either of us wrote anything. And, since the world of FB, it's hard to bring myself to come here and actually write anything. I had honestly forgotten even how to login to this site. And, if I can ever get the permissions updated, I "may" can change the appearance of this thing. This is certainly not to say that I'll become a frequent writer again, likely far from it. But, lately there have just been a few things that I keep thinking "I need to write that down"....and, then I never do. I was never one to keep a journal, etc. Rarely something has been momentous enough that I actually have taken the time to write about it. But, nevertheless, there are things that I keep thinking I'd like to keep a record of or something, because there are often things in life that will repeat themselves. So, I'm now wondering if this is a good place to keep track of thoughts as that part of life is being experienced, so maybe the future "me" can look back and see what the "me" now struggled with, the lessons that were learned, what worked and didn't work in that phase of life, etc.

No comments: